Q: How much does it normally cost to replace a timing belt labor wise?

Just wondering what labor cost would amount to on an estimated price of replacing timing belt in my avenger

Hi Jared. Timing belt replacement labor can vary based on multiple variables, from the type of vehicle to how many components need to be removed to gain access and correctly do the job. Your Dodge Avenger is in the mid-range, and can cost anywhere from $250 to $450 for the labor. You can request an estimate to have this service completed by one of our mobile mechanics by clicking this link to the service page.