Q: How much does it cost to get a power steering flush on a 2001 KIA Rio?

I was told that I need a power steering flush for my 2001 KIA Rio. The steering fluid is a black/brown color and at a low level.

Hi There, Black and brown colored power steering fluid is not the end of the world, however it may also mean there are additional problems happening with the power steering system such as water in the system, contamination with aluminum, or fluid degradation. Often times the fluid, when in this kind of condition may clogged power steering lines and cause other issues. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your vehicle.

3. How much does it cost to get a power steering flush on a 2001 KIA Rio?