Q: How much does it cost to change out the starter?

I need the starter change.

3. How much does it cost to change out the starter?

Q: Gear shift loose, car cannot start. 1995 BMW 318i

Hello. It doesn’t sound like the problem with the shifter moving around and the car not starting are related. The part of the system that deals with starting the car is the clutch and clutch pedal switch. There is a...

Q: How do I know if my battery or my starter is weak?

This is likely related to a weak battery. You are correct in that batteries generally do not last long in heat or in extreme cold weather for that matter. The average life span for a battery in an area such...

Q: Why won't my 2007 Pontiac G6 start.

Hello. If the battery is good then chances are that the starter is the problem. I would usually go to the starter wires and test them to see if there is power when trying to start it. If there is...