Q: How much does it cost to change out the starter?

I need the starter change.

3. How much does it cost to change out the starter?

Q: Car won't start after replacing fuel pump

Hi there. If the car was running fine prior to the pump being replaced, then you may have a defective pump. If the same problem was occurring before the fuel pump was replaced, then there may be a circuit problem....

Q: Car won't start, sat for months

Hello. You are on the right track with testing the starter to see if it works. It is also possible that the battery has a bad cell in it and is not strong enough to start the car. I would...

Q: Car won't start; just clicks

Hi. A clicking noise when trying to start your car and no engine movement typically means that the battery is too low to crank the engine or there may be a bad connection at the battery. If the battery and...