Q: how much does it cause to diagnose a car

how much does it cause to diagnose

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much does it cause to diagnose a car

Q: Pale blue smoke from tail pipe when the engine is cold

Blue smoke coming from the tailpipe is usually an indication that the engine is burning oil. If the engine is burning oil, the piston rings or valve guide seals may be causing this to happen. The piston rings and valve...

Q: Q: Heater not working

If steam is coming out of your vents, the heater core is leaking. Replacement of the heater core on your particular vehicle requires dashboard removal and should only be attempted by qualified technicians like ones from YourMechanic. They will be...

Q: Shaking when brakes are applied

If the dealer has already replaced the front rotors, the problem is likely with the rear being warped. The problem could also be a bad wheel bearing, but my money's on the rear rotors. I suggest you have someone other...