Q: how much does it cause to diagnose a car

how much does it cause to diagnose

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much does it cause to diagnose a car

Q: 2005 saturn relay does it have a fuel filter

Start by checking for spark and fuel. If all fuses are good, possible causes can be a bad fuel pump if no fuel pressure is found at the injector rail. Also, it could be a bad ignition coil or bad...

Q: Door stuck open

It sounds like the latch that holds the door closed may be stuck in the closed position, preventing the door from shutting fully. This latch is located inside the door, but is visible while the door is open. It may...

Q: Where are the air bags located?

Your Civic has a number of air bags located throughout the cabin. They’re designed to deploy under different conditions to protect against specific types of injuries. Of course, if the collision is particularly severe, they can all deploy at the...