Q: how much does it cause to diagnose a car

how much does it cause to diagnose

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. how much does it cause to diagnose a car

Q: Going down the road...it jumps and dies...I pull over and it starts back up

Intermittent low fuel pressure could cause the problem you are describing, perhaps aggravated by a restricted fuel filter, however, stalling is also commonly due to faults in the ignition switch, hall effect sensors, idle speed control (ISC) system, loss of...

Q: Car hard to start after replacing battery

Hi there. If the engine is hard to start it can be caused by a number of things. If the engine cranks very slow then the problem is more than likely from a bad battery cable or a starter that...

Q: How do you replace the battery in the remote transmitter?

Your car’s remote gives you the ability to lock and unlock the doors from a distance, as well as open the trunk without using the key or the trunk release latch. However, the battery in your remote will eventually die...