Q: how much do you charge for an oil change on RS4?

how much do you charge for an oil change on Audi RS4?

3. how much do you charge for an oil change on RS4?

Q: How many control arm bushings are needed on 2008 XJ8 front suspension?

You will have two inner bushings for each control arm and one outer ball joint for each arm. You have upper and lower control arms.

Q: Q: steering wheel noise

The shaking could be your tie rods. There are two sets of tie rods on your vehicle. The two inner tie rods and two outer tie rods. The outer tie rods are easily replaced but require the car to be...

Q: Steering not working

Hello. It sounds like your engine drive belt may have broke. If this occurs your engine accessories will no longer spin causing the steering to be hard and the voltage light to come on due to no charging from the...