Q: how much do you charge for an oil change on RS4?

how much do you charge for an oil change on Audi RS4?

3. how much do you charge for an oil change on RS4?

Q: Malfunction of the tire pressure monitoring system

That is a rather complex tire pressure monitoring system used by Audi. Using multiple sensors, antennae, and control module, this may require the Audi manufacturer's scan tool to communicate with in order to diagnose. A tire service center (that is...

Q: My car gauge goes to regular temperature, there's coolant in the system, but the heater doesn't blow out hot air?

Hey there. I would check the fuse for the heater control valves first. These are solenoid-operated valves which allow or shut off hot water to the heater core. If they are not opening, there is no hot water in the...

Q: Steering lock sensor problem

Hello! That is a very familiar problem to me. I am a previous owner of a C70 and I once had a no start issue which was caused by a bad immobilizer antenna ring. The car would crank but not...