Q: How much can I expect to pay for a crankshaft position sensor repair? My car won't start now, and when it did, it cut back off sho

How much can I expect to pay for a crankshaft position sensor repair? My car won't start now, and when it did, it cut back off shortly after. A guy came and checked it with a code reader and it came back as a crankshaft position sensor problem. Is this an accurate diagnosis?

3. How much can I expect to pay for a crankshaft position sensor repair? My car won't start now, and when it did, it cut back off sho