Q: How much are parts and labor

When my car shifts it jumps a little bit. I know it's not the transmission because I've delt with that before. I hear a clunk sound coming from the driver side engine every time I hit a bump or anything. So at first I thought maybe a bad suspension I put it up on a lift and my buddy said that it wasn't the suspension so my next thing it could be is motor mounts I just want to know how much it would cost for everything.

The transmission on this model is known to develop a 2-3 shift flair, in case that is the "jump" you are referring to. In case you are experiencing 2-3 shift problems, it is commonly caused by an internal fault related to the reverse clutch assembly. Replacement of the rear housing and reverse clutch assembly may be required to resolve this although other parts of the transmission can be implicated. As far as the clunk noise, motor mounts are a possibility and such can be ruled in or out in a vehicle noise diagnostic - front end. If the mounts do turn out to be OK, the responding certified mechanic will still pinpoint the origin of the clunk noise and estimate the repair cost. As far as the cost (parts and labor) such is wholly dependent on exactly what is wrong but inasmuch as all of YourMechanic’s diagnostic and repair services are mobile, the cost is kept just as low as possible. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. How much are parts and labor