Q: how much a windscreen for ford telstar

Windscreen for ford telstar how much where can i get it

3. how much a windscreen for ford telstar

Q: Q: I cannot shift gears.

The bottom of the gear shifter tube attached to the shifter cable and when you move the shifter it moves the shift cable. On these vehicles they may have a few different issues like the shift tube broke, the bottom...

Q: Car sputters and runs rough upon acceleration. 1995 BMW 318i

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 1995 BMW 318i. This problem is usually caused by worn out spark plugs and spark plug wires. When the spark plugs are worn out they don’t fire as well during acceleration. If the...

Q: Car is sputtering when warming up in the morning.

Hi There, If the sputtering only happens when the engine is cold during warm up, this may suggest you have a problem with the cold start injection system. When you start your vehicle in the morning and turn the key...