Q: How msny filt ER s are in 2016 hrydrai sonata

How many filters are in 2016 sonota hydrai

3. How msny filt ER s are in 2016 hrydrai sonata

Q: WHY WOULD I BE GETTING OIL IN MY INTAKE SYSTEM ON A 2016 FORD FUSION 1.5l TURBO

Many times on turbo engines if the PCV system is not working properly, the engine will get oil in the intake system. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected for a potential warranty repair with the PCV system on your...

Q: Bad smell in cabin..when driving the car.

Your car has what is called a cabin filter which filters the outside air as it comes in through the vents into your car. When these get dirty or clogged with debris, they can give off a very dirty smell....

Q: Car horn going off in the middle of the night

It is possible that horn button may be sensitive to the change in temperature and be making contact in the night when the outside temperature changes. I recommend seeking a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to come and test...