Q: How msny filt ER s are in 2016 hrydrai sonata

How many filters are in 2016 sonota hydrai

3. How msny filt ER s are in 2016 hrydrai sonata

Q: How many sensors are there in battery

Your battery does not have any sensors in the battery or for the battery. The charging system does have warning light for under or overcharging conditions.

Q: My car shuts off when at a slow speed or at a stop and the crank is slow to turn the engine on, car idles, slow acceleration

It sounds like you may have more than one problem or it is caused by battery and charging system not working as it should. I recommend having the battery and charging system checked and then have computer checked for stored...

Q: My turbo will sometimes work and sometimes will not work.

Hi there. The wastegate actuator is not functioning correctly or the boost sensor is not working making the turbo boost properly. Check the wastegate actuator hose and see if its broken and listen for leaks when you drive the vehicle....