Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

3. how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

Q: code p076 when my car is in park it bucks when I put it in drive or reverse and alil delayed shit when driving 1995 sts

This trouble code relates to an issue with the pressure solenoid inside the transmission. It is possible that a faulty powertrain control module could be the cause of this issue but more likely that the pressure solenoid has failed. I...

Q: How to clear the code after installing camshaft position sensor

The only way to clear any codes that may be stored in the computer memory is to have a scanner access and clear the codes. If you need an mechanic like one from YourMechanic to scan the computer and clear...

Q: Thermostat problems

There are a few common causes for the AC blowing hot air, the most common is that the vehicle is low on refrigerant, other causes could be the blend motor has failed or the compressor is not working properly. A...