Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

3. how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

Q: I have a Cadillac Deville 2000 I’ve replaced the Alt and battery. Yet service charging system battery not charging

It is possible that there is a fault in the connections or grounding of the alternator. After installing a new battery, charging system output should always be directly verified, at the battery posts, against factory specifications. To have charging system...

Q: P12a2 p0171 car starts up then idles low

Code P12a2 is related to the fuel rail pressure sensor which reads the fuel pressure in the fuel rail to ensure that the proper amount of fuel is making it to the fuel injectors. Code P0171 relates to a lean...

Q: Check Engine Light on, catalytic converter and O2 sensors need changing - $3000

Hi there: If you're Check Engine Light is coming on and somebody diagnosed this as a problem with your O2 sensors or the catalytic converter emissions system, it's highly possible that the trouble part are the front or back bank...