Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

This engine has one spark plug and coil per cylinder. This is a 4 cylinder engine. Has 4 spark plugs.

Q: Reverse, courtesy, & license plate lights are out

Its very possible there is a ground issue as the only thing in common with all of these lights is ground G402.The ground wires meet up at a splice point prior to the ground point. To verify this, a voltage...

Q: When I get gas the nozzle always clicks off. What's the issue?

Hi Tony, This is likely related to your EVAP emissions system and something called a purge solenoid. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the fuel tank from escaping into the atmosphere. The EVAP system collects and temporarily stores the...

Q: Loud metal sounding noise at 20 mph then again at 40-50 mph.

It's great that you are trying to be your own detective! This information is very helpful for a mechanic who isn't there to hear the noise. My first thought after seeing the specific speeds was that this noise is transmission...