Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

This engine has one spark plug and coil per cylinder. This is a 4 cylinder engine. Has 4 spark plugs.

3. how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

Q: The problem I'm having is overheating and then water starts to come out of the overfill hose on the reservoir.

Hi there. If you have removed the thermostat and the engine still overheats, then there could be an issue with the water pump or the head gasket. With the engine running at operating temperature before it gets hot, check the...

Q: Car acting strange

Hi there. When you feel vibrations in multiple driving conditions, it's typically an indication of worn out motor mounts or a vacuum leak somewhere in the engine compartment. The best way to have this issue correctly diagnosed is to have...

Q: How many O2 sensors are on a 2005 Cadillac CTS 3.6L V6 base sedan, I just purchased it used.

There are 4 oxygen sensors on your model, two upstream in the manifold area, and two after the catalytic converters (one per converter). Oxygen sensors are only replaced if the actual output wave form, and voltage range, is out of...