Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

This engine has one spark plug and coil per cylinder. This is a 4 cylinder engine. Has 4 spark plugs.

Q: Car lacks power on acceleration and stumbles at highway speed

This vehicle and engine has a list a mile long of various engine, cooling, computer, transmission, fuel and other possible problems that could contribute to causing the problems you are having. My best recommendation is to have a mechanic test...

Q: I have a convertible an I try to put the soft top down and it keeps saying manual only when it's a automatic

Hello there. When you see the manual only warning, this is telling you that the convertible top has experienced a malfunction and it will only work manually. Even though your car has a hydraulic top, it can still be opened...

Q: How do i know if my voltage regulator is bad

This may be related to ether the alternator or the voltage regulator. I would suggest having the alternator checked to determine if it is receiving the proper amount of voltage from something called the voltage regulator. The voltage regulator regulates...