Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

This engine has one spark plug and coil per cylinder. This is a 4 cylinder engine. Has 4 spark plugs.

3. how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

Q: I need help on electric on a Escalade Cadillac dashboard speed limit and air condition not working offices burnt but we place refu

Hi there. If you forgot to remove the battery terminals while completing this job, it's possible that you have additional damage to electrical accessory relays that supply power to the AC system or the AC motor itself. It's probably a...

Q: camshaft chain

A screw extractor set may work. It depends partially on how clean the break is, how accurate you are with drilling out the bolt, and how tight the remainder of the bolt is. I suggest using a factory approved bolt,...

Q: Key keeps getting locked in the ignition.

Your security system is in need of service. There are sensors that detect whether or not the vehicle is being stolen or not. When one of these sensors has a fault often times the car cannot be started because the...