Q: how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

how many spark plugs does a Cadaliac cts 2017 have?

3. how many spark plugs does a cadiliac cts 2017 have?

Q: Does my 2008 Cadillac CTS 3.6 have two timing chains.

Hello. To answer your question, yes, this engine has two timing chains. If you have a timing code coming up then you may simply need to have the oil changed or there may be a more serious issue. If you...

Q: Q: Car smoking

If your car will not hold coolant, you will need to solve that before anything else. I'm not clear about the other issues, but it seems the coolant leak is the central problem. It may be a simple as a...

Q: Emission issue causing car to run poorly.

Hello. If the engine in your car is not running properly then that will typically cause it to fail an emissions test. If the check engine light is on then you should have the computer scanned for codes to see...