Q: How many quart does rearmed hold

How much gear oil does the rear end hold

3. How many quart does rearmed hold

Q: Q: The car slides when driven on bumpy roads

Hello. If the vehicle has aftermarket wheels on it then they may have the wrong offset which will cause this. If the wheels are original then the rear suspension needs to be checked for worn parts. If the suspension is...

Q: Transmission keeps going out - 2007 GMC Yukon XL 1500

Hello. It sounds like you do not have a transmission problem at all. I have seen this same vehicle have electrical issues which will cause the vehicle to stop shifting correctly. If the transmission continues to go out, I would...

Q: Is it possible to change autoride air shocks from factory to conventional shock absorbers? 2005 Cadillac Escalade

Hello - yes, it is possible, and indeed a common modification, to swap out the air ride suspension on this model for conventional suspension. In fact, several auto suspension suppliers make conversion kits to do just this. As you have...