Q: How many quart does rearmed hold

How much gear oil does the rear end hold

The rear axle gear oil capacity is 2.75 quarts. If you purchase 3 quarts you will use most of all of the three quarts.

Q: Hello I just had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer for my 2011 CX-9. Now the TCS Off light, a car w Squiggly lines and a wrenc

Hi there. That's very odd for a dealer repair to leave their shop with error lights appearing on your dashboard. The lights you've indicated are all related to either recommended service (the wrench) or the traction control system (squiggly lines...

Q: timing chain

Hi there. It is very difficult to give you an accurate estimate of how long it takes to replace a timing chain; as there are multiple variables to consider such as damage done to the chain, gears or other internal...

Q: CDs stuck in player

Hi there. A jammed CD in the changer can cause you to not be able to eject any of your CDs. There usually is a release button that will release the entire set of CDs. I would recommend having a...