Q: Q: How many o2 sensors

How many o2 sensors

3. Q: How many o2 sensors

Q: What sensor affects bank 2?

Code PO302 refers to a misfire. P1153 refers to the O2 sensor not switching often enough. This sensor monitors how often a lean to rich condition or rich to lean condition is present. When there is inconsistency in this, the...

Q: Truck shutting off after startup.

Hello, when you replaced the plug wires, it sounds like you removed all of them and then installed new wires. When you installed the new wires, it sounds like you got them out of order. The first thing to do...

Q: I was told that my van needs a new brain thingy and a new serpintine belt. I am wondering if it is worth fixing up.

With the information you have given it would not be able to be determined if you would have any further problems after replacing the computer. Since the vehicle is over 16 years old and has over 220k miles there is...