Q: Q: How many o2 sensors

How many o2 sensors

3. Q: How many o2 sensors

Q: Please help 2006 Jeep Commander

Hello - the P0052 code is for a failing heater circuit on the oxygen sensor before the catalytic converter on cylinder Bank 2. The heater circuit allows the O2 sensor, which helps regulate fuel mixture, and thereby how well or...

Q: Squeaking/creaking noise when stopping at slow speeds

Open the hood and check if any belt pulleys or tensioner are making the sound. Remove the serpentine belt and spin all of the pulleys that you can move. If they do not have a sound to them, then the...

Q: My van transmission started slipping and the van is making a whining sound now. I had transmission fluid filled but it is even wor

It would be a good idea to check to be sure that the fluid level was not overfilled. Too much fluid creates shifting and operational problems just as too little fluid will. So, the level should be carefully verified. If...