Q: Q: How many o2 sensors

How many o2 sensors

3. Q: How many o2 sensors

Q: Where is the oxygen sensor location for Bank 2, Sensor 1?

The passenger side of the engine is bank one sensor one and bank one sensor two. The driver's side of the engine is bank two sensor one and bank two sensor two. This is the standard for all vehicles with...

Q: My brake pedal goes straight to the floor when I press down to brake and my car take a second longer to stop

You should first look in the master cylinder reservoir to see if there is fluid in it. If the fluid is low or gone then you will need to fill the brake fluid. After the fluid is filled then have...

Q: I bought a vehicle about four months from a supposedly auction dealer and he keeps giving me a fake bill of sale. He also never ga

This sounds like its time to contact a lawyer or a friend that is a lawyer that will help you call this guy and threaten lawsuit if he does not comply.