Q: How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

You should have two Intelligent Keys with your car. Each Intelligent Key should also contain a mechanical key (a simple cutout key that’s housed inside the body of the Intelligent Key) and a key number plate with important information. However, you can pair up to four Intelligent Keys with your car if you share it with a number of other drivers (the additional two keys must be purchased separately, and they must be programmed to work with your car as well).

Tips

• If you’re purchasing additional keys, make sure that you bring ALL Intelligent Keys with you. The programming process clears the car’s memory and erases all keys, so they’ll all need to be programmed again.

• If you’ve lost all the keys to the car, you’ll need the key number plate to get a new one cut and programmed.

3. How many Intelligent Keys should be included?