Q: How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

3. How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

Q: Q: How do I turn on the fog lights?

The fog lights provide extra visibility in foggy weather conditions. To use the fog lights, first turn on the headlights. Then rotate the fog light band (located on the turn signal lever) to the on position. Tips When the high...

Q: How often should I change my tires

Tires should be rotated about every 5,000 to 7,500 miles, or at every oil change which is typically within that mileage range. Tires generally should not be left in service on a car for more than 10 years after the...

Q: How do I view the MyKey Distance feature?

The MyKey Distance feature tells you exactly how many miles your car has traveled with the MyKey. To view this feature, follow these quick steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Information is displayed on the...