Q: How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

3. How many Intelligent Keys should be included?

Q: Could I use Mobil 1 5W-30 Extended Performance Oil & Mobil1 M1-108 Oil Filter on 2015 NISSAN ROUGE?

I checked the oil specifications for your engine and it calls for 0w20 oil and 5w30 as an alternate. As far as the oil filter, I do not have the Mobile 1 application chart, but you should be fine if...

Q: How do you use the auto select feature on the radio?

If you haven’t yet stored any preset stations in your car’s radio, you can use the auto select to do so. Here’s how it works: Press the button labeled setup. Press the center of the main knob to choose...

Q: How do I unlock the car with the smart key?

The smart key allows you to unlock your vehicle without using the key. Here’s how to use the unlock feature: 1. Make sure the smart key is on your person, such as in your pocket. 2. Press the button on...