Q: How many hours would a control arm pay to replace

Need to know the flat rate time it pays to replace the control arm 2004 Suzuki aerio

3. How many hours would a control arm pay to replace

Q: I want to know if the Pro Start DBall2 interface is compatible with a 2006 Suzuki Aerio with a CT-5072 starter

Hi, thanks for writing in. In order to determine which parts are compatible for your Suzuki vehicle, I would recommend consulting with your local Suzuki dealership. They will be the best suited to tell you which modules are compatible with...

Q: My car is clunking under passenger side with acceleration. Car pulls to the right steering wheel moves like a clock ticks

These sound like the symptoms of a loose front wheel. Don't drive the car anymore until you have checked the lug nuts. If they are loose, and you have been driving like that for a while, there may be some...

Q: Brake, VSC and ABS lights on, grinding noise during braking

If you are going on a trip, then have a different mechanic check the system to make sure you do not have a problem with the anti-lock brakes. The brake pads would not have caused any of these lights to...