Q: How many hours would a control arm pay to replace

Need to know the flat rate time it pays to replace the control arm 2004 Suzuki aerio

3. How many hours would a control arm pay to replace

Q: Q: Car will turn over but won't start?

The most common cause of no start on these vehicles is the ignition components inside the distributor causing no spark or sensor reading to computer. Most times replacing the distributor fixes the problem of no spark.

Q: 2004 Toyota Highlander 4wd, 6 cyl: Does the engine need to be removed to replace the front lower control arm bushings?

Although some service manuals do refer to engine removal, that advice is in error. So long as the engine is properly and safely supported, the lower control arms can be readily removed. The bushings on these arms are not separately...

Q: I have a 2006 suzuki grand vitara, I just recently changed the battery because it was completely dead, and now when I out it in r

This is likely an electrical issue or defective engine sensor(s). Just as a for instance, the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor detects engine load and generates a signal that is proportional to the amount of vacuum in the intake manifold....