Q: How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

How many ECUs does my car have? I've been told that there's one for the engine, one for the body, etc. Thank you.

3. How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

Q: Q: engine has been overheating.

If you suspect a head gasket leak, the only way to confirm that is an on-site diagnostic. If you want to rule the head(s) in or out as the site of a cooling system leak, the recommended service is an...

Q: stiff steering wheel after adjusting tire pressure.

The pressure would have to be very low for it to affect your steering effort. But maybe it is. Most auto stores have a basket of tire gauges that they sell on the counter for a few dollars. Most of...

Q: Transmission and possibly engine problem - 2011 Toyota Yaris

The vibration and jumping may be caused by a broken engine mount. Very often a failed engine mount will cause excessive movement and bump against the stops. An easy way to see this is to have the parking brake held...