Q: How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

How many ECUs does my car have? I've been told that there's one for the engine, one for the body, etc. Thank you.

3. How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

Q: Q: Car does not start

Hi! First, we will need to determine which no-start situation has occurred. If you turn the key and nothing happens, there is a fault in the starting/charging system. An engine that turns over but will not start, often has issues...

Q: Q: Power steering problems.

While steering wheel fluid cleaning is common in other vehicles, your Toyota Yaris is instead equipped with what is known as electronic assist steering. This means there is no fluid to flush or clean. Instead of looking at the steering...

Q: Car randomly sways/jerks left or right while driving, like it loses traction for a split second.

Hi there. The biggest problem with bushing and bearings is that although they progressively wear out, when they fail, it can happen quickly and without notice. I would strongly recommend having a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and...