Q: How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

How many ECUs does my car have? I've been told that there's one for the engine, one for the body, etc. Thank you.

3. How many ECUs does a typical Toyota have?

Q: Fuel pump 2001 Toyota Sequoia

Hello - check the fuel pump fuse(s) first, then make sure the [fuel pump relay](https://www.yourmechanic.com/question/is-the-problem-my-fuel-pump-relay-or-connector-by-scott-s is passing current to the fuel pump. The relay may have burned contacts and is not passing enough current to run the pump. You may...

Q: Drive belt replaced but initially screeching, tightened, still occasional sqeak- settled with WD40 spray but sqeak has returned.

There is a technical bulletin to increase the belt tension from to 800nm for a new belt and 400nm for a used belt. All belts will stretch when first put on and run a couple months. This is why a...

Q: Vehicle wobbling when driving

Hi there. If your vehicle feels like this while you drive then you either have worn out suspension struts or you may have a loose suspension part. A mechanic would typically start by checking to see if there are any...