Q: How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

How long
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

Q: Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

The navigation system and the radio do affect each other and use each other to work. When the navigation comes on it turns the radio on as well to provide volume for the voice directions. This is normal operation and...

Q: Throttle Issues after cleaning it

The throttle body is not designed to be taken apart to be cleaned and you may have got cleaner into the sensors and actuator motor causing a short in the throttle body electrical parts. You need to have the computer...

Q: Car shakes and when I accerlerate, it shakes even more

Hi, thanks for writing in. This can be caused by many different things such as faulty or plugged injectors, low fuel pressure or a faulty O2 sensor. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic...