Q: How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

How long
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

Q: I have a 2003 lincoln navigator.The drivers fornt door power window does not work. I replaced the regulator, main switch and motor

If the other 3 windows function using their individual door switches but there is no function, for any of the windows using the main driver door switch console, that could be due to the wiring in the driver door having...

Q: powertrain fault is on my dashboard just got a oil change and it came on? Whats wrong?

Check the level of engine oil to be sure they actually added oil. Check to be sure the gas cap seal is in good condition and the cap is secure (a loose cap is a common cause of a warning...

Q: Sunroof stuck cracked open

Hi, does the motor make any noise when trying to move the sunroof? If you can't hear anything there may be an issue with the motor, however if the motor still has power, there may be something else. There is...