Q: How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

How long
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How long it take to get a.c. compressor out a 2002 navigator

Q: My 2005 lincoln navigator brakes whistles

The first thing to check is whether the brake pad material has worn down to the minimum level. If it has, the noise can likely be resolved by installing new brake pads and re-surfacing (or replacing) the brake rotors. If...

Q: Q: Spark plugs popping out

Hello. You would be correct that the threads are stripped. The stripped spark plug holes could be repaired by having a technician helicoil them. This would only be a temporary fix and doesn't always hold up. Ultimately, you would need...

Q: What's the difference between a racing crankshaft and a stock one?

Most of the time it is unnecessary to use a racing crank in a street motor, unless you are planning on building a 700HP+ motor. The racing cranks are stronger, better balanced, more aerodynamic, and also much more expensive. Most...