Q: How long is battery warranty and can I get an upgraded battery?

what is make and warranty of the battery? Can I get an upgraded battery if I want?

Your car’s battery warranty is subject to the manufacturer of the specific battery in your car and relative to the time period in which you have had it. Many battery suppliers have various warranty periods. I would recommend taking the battery into your local auto parts store or to the dealer (if installed there) to determine if it may be covered under warranty.

3. How long is battery warranty and can I get an upgraded battery?