Q: How long does it take to replace this fan question mark

How long does it take to change the The radiator fan?

3. How long does it take to replace this fan question mark

Q: My car is making a noise from around the alternator area,but when the serpentine belt is taking off the sound stops. 2003 Ford Mustang

Hi there - good plan for diagnosis, isolate the motion that is causing the symptom! The noise could be an alternator bearing, or the serpentine belt idler or tensioner pulley bearing. These make noise that is proportional with engine speed...

Q: Where is the AC Compressor Clutch Relay on a 2013 Sonata?

Hi there. This video is an exceptional tool to learn how to find the electrical relay's for major system components like the AC compressor. Follow the general steps in the video and you'll locate the relay "box" and find the...

Q: Car dies when slowing down

A stalling while driving issue can be caused by multiple problems dealing with one or more of the following issues: lack of air flow to the motor (which could be caused by a blockage in the intake system), lack of...