Q: How long do take to a a.c. compressor off a 2002 navigator

Just want how long it take to take it off
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The labor time for the removal and replacement of an A/C compressor on a 2002 Lincoln Navigator is 1.4 hours. However, this job should include the replacement of the accumulator and a recharge. The total time for all three of these services would total 3.3 hours. The replacement of the accumulator is necessary because it acts as a moisture filter for the A/C system. If the accumulator is saturated, the A/C system will not function properly. Also, without recharging the A/C system with refridgerent, the system would not work either. Consider YourMechanic for your A/C compressor replacement as it can be done at your home or office.

Hi there. How long a repair such as an ac compressor replacement takes is dependent upon the current skillset, tool set, and experience of the person performing the repair. Flat rate manuals provide a fair pricing for repairs based on an average time for an experienced, qualified technician performing the repair in a proper repair facility with proper tools, training, and equipment. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an ac compressor replacement service.

3. How long do take to a a.c. compressor off a 2002 navigator