Q: How long do take to a a.c. compressor off a 2002 navigator

Just want how long it take to take it off
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. How long do take to a a.c. compressor off a 2002 navigator

Q: Navigation screen not responding to touch

Your navigation system will likely have to be replaced as the system is non serviceable. This issue will require dealer level diagnostic equipment to diagnose the issue and to reprogram a new unit if necessary.

Q: My 2012 MKZ intermittently makes a high pitched sound that seems to come from the passenger side of the car. It's loud enough that

The brake rotors can get a lot of rust on them from water and road salts that can make the brakes noisey when not pressing the brakes. You can replace the pads and rotors to get rid of the noise...

Q: Q: Shifting

It sounds like your vehicle's transmission is not shifting properly. Check the level of transmission and fluid condition. If the fluid level is low, that will cause shift difficulties. If the fluid is discolored or has a burnt odor, that...