Q: How long do take to a a.c. compressor off a 2002 navigator

Just want how long it take to take it off
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The labor time for the removal and replacement of an A/C compressor on a 2002 Lincoln Navigator is 1.4 hours. However, this job should include the replacement of the accumulator and a recharge. The total time for all three of these services would total 3.3 hours. The replacement of the accumulator is necessary because it acts as a moisture filter for the A/C system. If the accumulator is saturated, the A/C system will not function properly. Also, without recharging the A/C system with refridgerent, the system would not work either. Consider YourMechanic for your A/C compressor replacement as it can be done at your home or office.

Hi there. How long a repair such as an ac compressor replacement takes is dependent upon the current skillset, tool set, and experience of the person performing the repair. Flat rate manuals provide a fair pricing for repairs based on an average time for an experienced, qualified technician performing the repair in a proper repair facility with proper tools, training, and equipment. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an ac compressor replacement service.