Q: How is power steering leaking from not from the hose but what appears to be a sensor on the pressure hose??

Power steering is leaking from a plug or sensor on the hose

The part you’re referring to is the power steering pressure switch/sensor. Because this sensor is acted upon by fluid pressure, if it fails internally, fluid pressure can make its way through the switch and actually leak out the body of the switch, or even the electrical connector. It can also leak from the seal where the switch meets the power steering line. The power steering pressure switch can be replaced and comes apart from the pressure line. When replacing the sensor, make sure to get new seals as well.

3. How is power steering leaking from not from the hose but what appears to be a sensor on the pressure hose??