Q: How I use an iPod?

How I use an iPod?

3. How I use an iPod?

Q: Check Engine Light illuminated in car.

The Check Engine Light coming on is to alert the driver that the engine or powertrain is having a problem that it has detected. The light could be something simple like the gas cap was left loose to the engine...

Q: Q: Misfire in Cylinder 3

Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like ignition coils, crankshaft...

Q: Q: How do I seek for radio stations?

You can find available radio stations by using the seek feature. When you seek, the radio will skip to the next available station with a strong signal. To seek forward, press the Seek button with the arrows that point to...