Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: What could be causing this? Electrical/ignition/or something else?

You have a lot of lights and components that are staying on. They are all controlled by the body control module. There may be a simple problem like a sticking accessory delay relay or more difficult problems like wire shorts...

Q: How do I change the instrument cluster language?

Your instrument cluster can be displayed in three languages: English, Spanish, and French. To change the language that is shown, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel,...

Q: What does the High Beam indicator light mean?

When you turn on the headlights, you should be able to see the road ahead of you. However, once you get out of urban or suburban areas, the roads can be very dark and you need a bit more to...