Q: Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

3. Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Q: How do I use the luggage net?

The luggage net can be used to hold items down in the trunk, so that they don’t move around. To use the luggage net, simply attach it to luggage net holders, which are located around the inside of the trunk....

Q: My 1993 Toyota Camry is shaking when accelerating and not fully accelerating, then went to get a oil change and when I pulled up

Hi Ashanti. Thanks for contacting us today. In order to diagnose your issue, an on-site inspection would be required. There are several possible issues, ranging from a damaged vacuum line, cracked throttle body or exhaust manifold, or perhaps an issue...

Q: Q: How do I view the elapsed time?

The elapsed time is viewable in the multi-information display above the center console. To view the elapsed time, press the display button until the multi-information display shows elapsed time. This feature will show you how much time has passed since...