Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: How do I open the trunk?

To open the trunk, press the button above the trunk handle to unlatch it, then lift the trunk open.

Q: Rear sway bar makes noises

The rear sway bar is mounted to the vehicle by means of stabilizer links along the suspension and mounting bushings on the chassis. A fault with either set of mounting hardware can definitely cause some noise, especially while going over...

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located on the dashboard, and makes it easy for you to see the time. If the clock is not accurate, you can adjust the time very easily. To do so, press the H button on the clock...