Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: What storage compartments are there in the dashboard?

Storing items in the dashboard is convenient for times when you need to immediately access a certain item in a timely fashion. This may be anything from a parking pass to a pair of gloves. There are up to 2...

Q: The A/C

The smoke you've seen is most likely the A/C evaporator leaking in the dash. The only way to fix it is to remove and replace the evaporator. If you try and recharge it then the Freon will just leak out...

Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located at the top of the center console, and is very easy to adjust: Turn the ignition to ACC or On. Press the button to the left of the clock until the hour is set correctly....