Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

3. How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Q: No start but has crank compression and spark

Hello. Sorry to hear about your no start condition in your 1990 Celica. If you carefully spray some starter fluid into the intake and it starts momentarily, that would point to a fuel (versus ignition) issue. If it is a...

Q: Where are the spare tire and jack?

The spare tire and jack are located in the trunk. To access them, open the trunk, remove the cargo cover (if extended), and lift up the luggage floor board.

Q: How do I activate and de-activate the child-protector lock?

The child-protector lock is designed to prevent young children from opening the door without the assistance of an adult. The lock is on the rear passenger door. Push the button up to to open the door from the inside handle....