Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: Hybrid has a rough time starting

The Prius uses the small 12 volt battery to operate the computer and accessories. It uses the big hybrid battery to crank over the engine by turning the electric drive motor. If the 12 volt battery dies, you cannot power...

Q: How do I reset the trip computer?

The average fuel consumption, average speed, Trip B, and elapsed time features can all be reset individually, or they can all be reset simultaneously. To reset all of these trip computer features at once, press and hold the Trip Computer...

Q: Fuel pump

This may happen when the fuel pump is working intermittently or not maintaining the proper fuel pressure. This may also be related partially to the fuel pressure regulator which helps to maintain the proper fuel pressure throughout the system. When...