Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: Where are the jack and spare tire?

The jack and spare tire are needed if you get a flat tire. They are both located in the trunk, underneath the luggage box cover.

Q: How should my car be towed?

There are many instances in which you might want to tow your car. You might want to tow it behind an RV for instance. While some vehicles can be towed in almost any way, yours is not among them. You...

Q: How do I change the distance units?

Your distance and measurement units can be displayed in two different ways: miles and gallons, or kilometers and liters. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on...