Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.

Q: Can a poorly installed wheel bearing cause extensive damage when driven on?

Hi there: It's highly unlikely that the installation of a wheel bearing causes mechanical damage that the mechanic has listed above. Typically those components (Axle shaft leaking, steering knuckle, lower ball joint, lower control arm, front strut) are not touched...

Q: How do I decrease the cruise control speed?

Once the cruise control is set, you can decrease the speed of operation in two ways: 1. Push and hold the Set- button. The car will decelerate while you hold the button, and you can release the button whenever you...