Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: Where are the front seat cup holders?

The front seat cup holders are located in the center console, in between the driver and front passenger seats.

Q: The malfunction indicator lamp is lighted and we cannot start the engine.

A check engine light accompanied by a no start condition can often times be caused by a faulty camshaft or crankshaft position sensor. I would recommend having your trouble codes read with an OBD2 scanner to determine if these sensors...

Q: How do I open the hood?

Opening the hood is very easy, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the lower left side of your dashboard, near the brake pedal. You will fell and hear the hood...