Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

3. How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

Q: How do I set the height of the trunk?

The trunk can be set to a specific height that best fits you. To set the trunk, follow these steps: 1. Open the trunk fully. 2. Move the trunk to the desired height. 3. Press and hold the button on...

Q: cost to replace the brake control and power module on 2006 prius

Hi there. Unfortunately, this is not a service our mobile mechanics offer; due to the complexity of the service and the need to program (which can only be done at an authorized dealership or Toyota repair facility).

Q: How do I remove the antenna?

The antenna can be removed to help your vehicle fit into short places. The antenna should also be removed any time you use an automatic car wash. To remove the antenna, simply unscrew it by hand.