Q: How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

How heavy of a trailer can I tow?

A: Unfortunately, it is not recommended that a...

Unfortunately, it is not recommended that any trailer be towed with this vehicle.

Q: How do I adjust the roof rack rails?

The roof rack adds a lot of extra storage to your vehicle. With the roof rack attached, you can carry items on the roof of your car. The roof rack has four positions that the roof rack cross rails can...

Q: How do the active head restraints work in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car is equipped with active head restraints. These are much more than mere headrests designed to make you more comfortable while driving or riding. They’re actually part of your car’s safety system and activate during rear end collisions. Here’s...

Q: How do I open the hood?

It’s very easy to open the hood, and only takes a few steps: 1. Pull the Hood Release lever, which is located on the bottom left side of the instrument panel. 2. From the front of the vehicle, locate the...