Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

3. How heavy of a load can my car carry?

Q: How do I properly wash my truck?

Your truck will need to be cleaned regularly. To ensure proper results, do not use any non-recommended car wash or towels. To clean your 2012 Ford F-150. Rinse your vehicle with lukewarm water. Spray off the underbody and clear...

Q: How do I extend the key from the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter?

The remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter allows you to lock and unlock your vehicle without a physical key. However, the RKE transmitter does have a key inside it, which is accessed by pressing the button at the top of the...

Q: Heater not working on 2012 ram turbo diesel 3500 when I turn truck off water leaks all over but coolant is all there

That sounds like a water pump leaking. In many cases the water pump seal can leak while the truck is parked, but not while it is running. In other cases it may leak when the engine is cold, but not...