Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

A: The maximum weight that your vehicle can ca...

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: How do I replace the remote control batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s remote control is no different than replacing them in your household remote control. Find the battery compartment on the back of your remote control. Slide the battery cover down and off. Remove...

Q: How do I scan the songs from my MP3 player or WMA discs?

You may be searching for a particular song in your library and not want to listen to everything else on your device. You can scan through all of your folders to find the song you want. Press the Scan...

Q: How do I replace the headphone batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s headphone set is very easy. Locate the battery compartment, which is on the left ear cup. Slide off the battery cover. Carefully remove the dead batteries. Replace the batteries with two new AAA...