Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

3. How heavy of a load can my car carry?

Q: Top radiator hose tight on 2004 dodge truck and loosing water that i dont see

Hi there. Look at all of the cooling hoses for the engine and the heater, radiator, core plugs (freeze plugs), and the engine oil. Look for any coolant leaking out of any port that could leak. Look around the core...

Q: What precautions should be followed when driving?

It’s vital that you are able to drive without distractions, without objects rolling around in the cabin, and without anything impeding your control of the car. Here are the most important precautions to follow when driving: Don’t adjust the...

Q: How do I safely clean the rear view mirror?

When cleaning the rear view mirror, it’s important to not spray any cleaning solution directly on the mirror, as this can cause damage. Instead, spray glass or mirror cleaning solution onto a towel, and then carefully wipe down the rear...