Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: Truck lights not working

If the bulbs are good, the problem could be with the power circuit. The circuit involves the fuse, a relay and the switch. Any of those components will keep the lights from working. Electrical issues can be troublesome to diagnose....

Q: How much to replace rear struts on a 2012 glk

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. The service that you are writing in about is offered by YourMechanic. You can obtain a written quote, and schedule the repairs to suit your needs, by simply visiting YourMechanic’s...

Q: How do I remove the rear camera?

The rear camera helps you reverse your vehicle effectively. The camera is located to the left of the tow hitch, and can be removed with these steps. Open the tailgate. Locate the rear camera harness, placed between the...