Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

A: The maximum weight that your vehicle can ca...

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: How do I use and adjust the bed extender?

If your car comes equipped with bed extenders, then there are three potential positions for the extenders. storage, divider, and extender. You can adjust the extender into either of the three settings. Storage position is the default extender position,...

Q: How do I adjust the sound with the multi-information display?

You can use the multi-information display to customize the sound settings so that they are ideal for you and your music. Adjusting the sound only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until...

Q: Key fob won't unlock or lock doors

I believe you should have a technician use a capable scan tool to test the immobilizer and security system of the vehicle. There are likely codes present that will lead you directly to the issue. Also have them test the...