Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

A: The maximum weight that your vehicle can ca...

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: My truck accelerates unintentionally when pulling into parking spaces or garages. This has happened twice.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Many different faults will cause unintended acceleration. The most likely are a floor mat stuck under the gas pedal, a stuck throttle body, or a throttle body motor failure. This is a serious safety issue...

Q: How do I pair a phone with the infotainment system?

The infotainment system can pair up to five different mobile devices through the Bluetooth system. Pairing your phone takes a few steps, but is very easy: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the CONFIG button. 3. Use the...

Q: My digital fuel mileage read out and is going up and down erratically

Most "fuel economy estimators" utilize the length of time the fuel injectors are open (we're talking milliseconds here) during each revolution of the engine while driving. As a result, small periods of acceleration or other load factors will have temporary...