Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: How do I shift between 4WD and 2WD?

It’s easy to shift between four-wheel drive (4WD) and two-wheel drive (2WD) in your car. Here’s how. Slow your vehicle to a crawl (preferably 1-3 mph). Shift your transmission into neutral. Turn the transfer control case (the shifter...

Q: How do I use the USB memory port?

You can enjoy music from your favorite portable device through the speakers in the car by using the USB memory. Push the lid below the radio display. Open up the cover where you’ll find a connection for a USB...

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

The headlight switch sits to the left of the steering wheel. Directly underneath the headlight switch is the dimmer switch, which protrudes horizontally. The dimmer switch controls the brightness of the instrument panel when the headlights are on. Rotate the...