Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

A: The maximum weight that your vehicle can ca...

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: How do I use the power lumbar support?

Having increased lumbar support is very comfortable for drivers and passengers, especially on long trips. It is also very healthy for anyone with back problems. If your vehicle comes equipped with power lumbar support, you will have this feature on...

Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

For your convenience and safety when driving, your truck is equipped with Steering Wheel controls. These controls allow you to operate several functions of your vehicle without taking your eyes off the road. To use the Steering Wheel controls. ...

Q: How do I use voice command to create a memo?

The voice command system allows you to create memos, so that you can make notes or pen your thoughts while driving. Creating a memo takes a few steps. Press the voice command button, wait until you hear the beep,...