Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

3. How heavy of a load can my car carry?

Q: How do I set the clock?

Setting the clock is very easy. It requires just a few simple steps. Hold the “TIME” button until the numbers on the clock begin to flash. Rotate the “TUNE/SCROLL” knob on the right side of the entertainment console, until...

Q: How do I keep larger children safe?

Child safety should always be your top priority and that means knowing how to protect them when riding in the car. There are several things you should know about protecting larger children while you’re on the road. Here’s a handy...

Q: New Battery, New Alternator, Truck still wont start

Hello, It sounds like you may have a faulty starter relay. If the clicking noise went away after replacing the battery, it is likely that the dead battery is what caused the clicking sound as a result of being too...