Q: How heavy of a load can my car carry?

How heavy of a load can my car carry?

The maximum weight that your vehicle can carry is listed on the information placard, which is located on the inside of the door.

Q: How do I change the volume on a phone call?

It is very easy to change the volume when you are on a phone call. Rotate the Power/Vol. knob clockwise to increase the volume, or counterclockwise to decrease the volume.

Q: How do I turn on the Uconnect phone system?

Turning on the Uconnect phone system is very easy. When you turn your ignition from OFF to ON/ACC or START, your Uconnect phone system will start up. It takes the Uconnect system roughly 15 seconds to start up. After 15...

Q: Car won't start

Hello. When a car won't start, start with the basics: If the vehicle has power, then power to the starter motor must be checked, and voltage drops performed. The larger wire at the starter motor should have 12v at all...