Q: How easy is it to put on a distributor

How easy is it to put on a distributor

3. How easy is it to put on a distributor

Q: Q: im having trouble starting my car

If you feel like the vehicle is flooded, try smelling the tailpipe for gas fumes after trying to start the vehicle. You can also try putting the vehicle in "clear flood mode", or "clear out mode" by holding the gas...

Q: Car shakes when I press accelerator

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...

Q: Ok i have a 2009 honda crv i put a new starter anew alternator and new battery on it but the red battery light keeps coming on wha

It sounds like you have covered the basics. The battery light will come on if the alternator is not producing more voltage than the battery. The alternator is controlled by the engine ECU on most late cars, so it can...