Q: How easy is it to put on a distributor

How easy is it to put on a distributor

3. How easy is it to put on a distributor

Q: Q: Car squeals when accelerating

Hello. A squeal when accelerating can come from a number of different places. If it is coming from the wheels, it is typically the result of a brake pad sensor that is making contact with the brake rotor. This is...

Q: Steering wheel making funny noise

Is this noise coming from inside as if from the column itself? Or is the noise coming from under your hood in the engine area? Do you hear it under the car? When you turn your steering wheel it is...

Q: Power loss/bucking

Hello. If your vehicle has thrown trouble codes for a sensor and rocker arm then it may very well be possible that those are the related to your power loss issue. I would need to know the exact codes that...