Q: How does years elapsed work?

I am looking at getting a 2016 suzuki swift GL FZ, how does the Years Elapsed work? Do you need it? How many years is better?

3. How does years elapsed work?

Q: many powertrain cylinder misfire error codes!!!!!

Hi there. From the description you have given, there are multiple concern that require diagnoses. Most importantly are why the engine has misfires and cooling fans inoperative. The misfiring cylinders and exhaust smoke could be caused by a head gasket...

Q: Wrench symbol

The wrench symbol is your check engine light. Generally, the check engine light comes on when something fairly serious is going on with the vehicle. This can happen for many different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor,...

Q: How can I tell if a car with a recall was fixed? Can a mechanic tell?

The manufacture should be able to tell you. To my knowledge the US Department of Transportation will have that information available to you. You should be able to access that information on their website dedicated to making the roads safer:...