Q: How does the Personal Safety System™ work?

How does the Personal Safety System™ work?

3. How does the Personal Safety System™ work?

Q: I hear a rattling noise when my truck is parked. But when I drive it the noise stops. It sounds like a metal ball is rattling around.

Often, some exhaust components like heat shields or hangers may rust or become loose and rattle over time and is pretty common for the type of sound you're describing. If you are not experiencing any drivability concerns, the rattle may...

Q: Q: Where are the cupholders?

Your vehicle has two front cupholders, which are both located in the center console. Your car may also have two rear cupholders, which are located in the folding rear center armrest.

Q: How much does it cost to replace spark plugs on a V6 engine?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace spark plugs on a V6 engine.