Q: How does the coat hook work?

How does the coat hook work?

3. How does the coat hook work?

Q: What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

The Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the front camera sensor is blocked, and both the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision...

Q: My car drives straight when I let go of the wheel, but my steering wheel is slightly crooked

If the vehicle alignment (camber, caster and toe settings) is in fact correct (within manufacturer specification), the steering wheel can be centered by adjusting the tie rod ends on each side of the vehicle. If the steering wheel is off...

Q: 2016 Honda Accord service B1 -36

Hello - according to Honda, the "A-36" msg indicates your vehicle needs transmission fluid replacement (3) and differential fluid replacement (6). It is safe to drive your vehicle until this service appointment.