Q: How does the alarm get triggered?

How does the alarm get triggered?

3. How does the alarm get triggered?

Q: I BELIEVE MY AIR COMPRESSOR WENT OUT ON MY2012 BUICK LACROSSE CAUSE AIR WILL NOT COME ON, IF I CONTINUE TO DRIVE IT LIKE THAT WILL

I am going to assume the air compressor you are speaking of is your air conditioning compressor. If this is correct, the answer is your A/C (air conditioning) has nothing to do with your car overheating. There are components in...

Q: Flashing Check Engine Light is on. The engine shakes at idle and has low power.

Hi, the first task is to extract the problem codes which are causing the Check Engine light to flash. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. I would suspect plug wires next, and check the condition of the...

Q: Battery is dead and engine doesn't crank

Hello! I'll be happy to assist you. I believe the issue may be the ignition key tumbler. The wires inside of the steering column connecting to the ignition key tumbler to the steering column tend to break. The wiring may...