Q: How does Safety Connect work?

How does Safety Connect work?

3. How does Safety Connect work?

Q: Can't get the belt tensioner tight after replacing my alternator

If your belt tensioner does not hold tension it will likely need to be replaced. These vehicles have a hydraulic belt tensioner with a mini shock absorber on it. Many times you have to put pressure against the tensioner and...

Q: What do I do if the gas pedal on my truck gets stuck?

In case of an emergency, your truck is equipped with a Brake Over Accelerator feature. This feature allows you to stop the car if the gas pedal gets stuck. To use the Brake Over Accelerator feature. Steadily press the...

Q: Hi! I hit a curb going maybe 20 miles an hour or less in a parking lot... the curb wasn’t super high or thick, and my car kinda we

Hi Victoria. Thanks for contacting us tonight. It really depends on the angle in which your tire hit the curb and the original condition of the tire. If the tire is older and has some cracking on the tire, then...