Q: How do you work the radio?

How do you work the radio?

Your car has a pretty sophisticated audio system capable of doing quite a few things. Of course, it does offer the ability to listen to both AM and FM radio stations. Here’s how to do it:

1. Turn the ignition on.

2. Press the Volume/Power button to turn on the radio.

3. Press the AM/FM button to change bands.

4. Use the Direct button to enter the specific station you want to listen to using the Preset buttons.

5. Use the Seek/Track button to scroll through the strongest stations on each band.

6. Use the Scan button to preview stations (the radio will pause briefly on each station before moving on).

7. Use the station Preset buttons to tune in stations that have already been programmed.

3. How do you work the radio?