Q: How do you work the radio?

How do you work the radio?

3. How do you work the radio?

Q: Error message of reduced engine power is on and truck won't start.

Hi there. The reduced power light is on for one or many things that could be wrong with engine, transmission, or fuel system. First check the computer for any possible codes that could be shown up for the light to...

Q: Q: Motor oil

It will not hurt your motor if you use regular oil after using synthetic oil. Just make sure to drain as much out as possible, and change your oil filter. There is no difference in motor design. Some manufacturers prefer...

Q: My console is not working can't turn on my air or radio.. Can't defrost

Hello. I would start by load testing the battery and the alternator. Most of the time when this happens all of a sudden it is because there is a loss of voltage in the electrical system. If that is fine...