Q: Q: How do you work the power windows?

How do you work the power windows?

3. Q: How do you work the power windows?

Q: Q: How do I unlock the seat belt?

Occasionally the seat belt will lock, making it hard for you to move, or buckle the belt. When this happens, allow the belt to retract fully, wait a few seconds, and then pull the belt out very slowly and smoothly....

Q: I recently replace all my tires, once i get to about 50 mph my car shakes and the steering wheel shakes badly. what can it be. Som

If the problems all started after the tires were replaced then you may have had a weight come off or the tires are not balanced correctly. Have the tires rechecked by the installer to verify the tires are ok and...

Q: Why Is There a Shade Band on the Windshield?

Regardless of whether you drive a truck, SUV, or a passenger car, besides having four tires, an engine, and a transmission, they also have one other detail in common – they all have windshields. Windshield technology has evolved since the...