Q: How do you work the power windows?

How do you work the power windows?

Your SUV is equipped with power windows for more convenience. You can roll the windows up or down with the touch of a button, which is certainly less difficult than having to use a manual window arm to do the work. Here’s how to use them:

• Make sure the ignition is on, or in ACC.
  • Press the button down to roll the window down (hold it).
  • Pull up on the button to roll the window up (hold it).

One-Touch Operation

The driver front window can be opened or closed with one touch. Here’s how:

1. Press the button all the way down (past the detent point) and then release it. The window will automatically roll down all the way. You can stop it by pushing the button again.

2. Pull up on the button all the way (past the detent point) and then release it. The window will automatically roll all the way up. Push or pull the button again to stop it at any point.

Tips

• With only one rear window down, you may hear a thrumming or experience a buffeting sensation. Crack one of the front windows about an inch to stop this.

• The accessory delay lets you use the power windows for up to 10 minutes after cutting of the engine (or until one of the two front doors is opened).

3. How do you work the power windows?