Q: How do you use the setting button?

How do you use the setting button?

3. How do you use the setting button?

Q: How do I change the Bluetooth passkey?

Your car’s Bluetooth connectivity lets you use the hands-free calling system, stream music and more. However, you’ll need to pair your device with the system first. While some phones and other devices are automatically recognized, not all are. In these...

Q: Q: Car stalling when idling

The fuel leak needs to be identified and fixed before you drive it due to the fire hazard. The other problems can be checked after the fuel leak is fixed. The fuel leak may be the whole issue or the...

Q: Car keeps dying after a few minutes of driving

A car that dies after it warms up is a sign of an electrical module that can no longer handle the heat it is generating. Which module it is will require someone to diagnose it. What I would need to...