Q: How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

The back of your SUV is equipped with a separate dome light that also doubles as a cargo light. This can be handy if you’re getting into the rear cargo section at night, providing important visibility. Here’s how it works:

• The light should automatically come on when you open any door (including the rear liftgate).

• Use the switch to turn the light on, off or set it to turn on when the doors are open.

Tip

If you turn the rear cargo/dome light off with the switch, it will not come on when you open the door. You’ll have to move the switch back to the door position for that.