Q: How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

3. How do you use the rear cargo and dome light?

Q: Brakes not working correctly, grinding when trying to stop.

Hi, I have read articles that would indicate that Ford has a TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) for that year's model and for the lower control arm and several people are having the same problem. I would take it to the...

Q: Car making loud noise power steering stopped now car died while driving after being jumped twice

Claimed by Jeff Engstrom

Q: Car lights do not work

You may have a low voltage condition in the system or the headlight dash lights are shorted within the cluster. I would suggest having the charging system checked first. Then I would have the system scanned for a cluster problem...