Q: How do you use the rear armrest?

How do you use the rear armrest?

3. How do you use the rear armrest?

Q: The 8th digit to my honda civic LX sedan is 5, its a single overhead cam, 1.8A engine, what are the timing marks?

Here is the directions for replacing the timing chain. The manual groups all 1.8 engines together and you will need to pick the one that is for your engine in the timing chain instructions.

Q: What does it mean if the Oil Pressure light comes on in the dash?

Engine oil is vital to the operation of your car. If the oil level drops too low, or if the pressure cannot be maintained, then the engine isn’t being properly lubricated and severe damage could result. If the Oil Pressure...

Q: Why is my 2004 Honda Pilot not starting

Hello. If you are getting the green light when this occurs then it is a theft system issue. I usually start by trying a second key if you have one. An old key can cause this. If there is not...