Q: How do you use the Rain-Sensing wipers?

How do you use the Rain-Sensing wipers?

3. How do you use the Rain-Sensing wipers?

Q: My tire blew on my 2016 Ford Fusion and theres a line or cord broken. Since than I noticed that my rear park aid, hill assist, and

If you are referring to an "electrical wire" breaking, then the answer is, "yes", a break in the wire could account for the malfunctions you have noted. If the damage is limited to just the wiring, a certified mechanic could...

Q: 2000 Ford Taurus won't shift out of park and brake lights don't work

Check fuse number 217 for power in the under dash fuse panel. If you have no power to fuse then the fuse panel needs replaced. If you have power then check for broken wires at the brake switch connector. ...

Q: Head bolt torque

The cylinder head tightening sequence and tightening torque must be done correctly to ensure no damage to the engine. If there are any questions regarding the sequence or torquing procedure we recommend contacting a qualified mechanic, such as one from...