Q: How do you use the power door locks in my car?

How do you use the power door locks in my car?

3. How do you use the power door locks in my car?

Q: Q: Traction control light

Your vehicle is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information simultaneously to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car's ECU. When the ECU...

Q: How do you operate the rear window wiper?

Your SUV is equipped with two front wipers, but there’s a third one on the rear window. This provides you with the means to clean the back glass and to see more clearly when backing up during rainy conditions. Here’s...

Q: Q: How do I use the power window lock?

The power window lock locks all of the Power Window switches from working, except those on the front doors. This is an important safety feature that keeps children from opening the windows. To lock the power windows, press the Power...