Q: How do you use the power door locks in my car?

How do you use the power door locks in my car?

3. How do you use the power door locks in my car?

Q: What does the Slip indicator light on the dash mean?

Your Altima has a traction control system that’s responsible for providing assistance during certain types of driving. The Slip indicator light should blink at certain times. If the vehicle stability control system is operating (actively assisting with handling), you’ll see...

Q: What is the Belt-Minder® system?

Your car has a lot of advanced features. One of those is the Belt-Minder® system. Basically, it’s designed to track seat belt use in your car and alert you to potential problems, keeping you and your passengers safer. The Belt-Minder®...

Q: How do I use the interior door locks?

The doors can be locked and unlocked manually, from inside the vehicle. Each door has a lock, which is located directly above the door handle. Push the lock forward to lock the door, or push it backward to unlock the...