Q: Q: How do you use the panic alarm?

How do you use the panic alarm?

3. Q: How do you use the panic alarm?

Q: How do I turn on the parking lights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Turning on the parking lights is easy. Simply find the headlight knob, which is located just to the left of your steering column. Turn the knob clockwise to the parking light icon, which is a picture of two lights facing...

Q: I accidentally hit the panic button on the key fob of my 2005 chevy avalanche and now it won't start. I put a new battery in the key fob.

Hi there. Remove the battery cables (+ and -) and then put them back on after 12 minutes. This will clear the computer out and reset the security. Then put the key in the door and as you unlock the...

Q: How can I change the centre brake light bulb on my 2005 Nissan Altima?

Hi Dee. Thanks for contacting us tonight. You might want to watch this video, to learn how to replace the center brake light.