Q: How do you use the panic alarm?

How do you use the panic alarm?

Your remote is equipped with a panic alarm. Setting this off causes your car’s lights to flash and the horn to honk. It can be used in any situation where you need to attract attention of if you feel threatened. Here’s how to use it:

1. Press the alarm button on the remote for more than one half second.

2. The lights should begin flashing and your horn should begin honking.

3. The panic alarm should last for about 25 seconds and then turn off.

4. You can cancel the alarm by pressing the unlock button on the remote, or any other button.

3. How do you use the panic alarm?