Q: How do you use the Panel Dimmer control?

How do you use the Panel Dimmer control?

A: Your interior lights and dash lights provid...

Your interior lights and dash lights provide you with important illumination when the ambient light level outside is low (dawn, dusk, night and when raining, for instance). The dash lights automatically come on when you turn on the headlights, but you can adjust the level of illumination with the Panel Dimmer control. Here’s how:

1. Locate the Panel Dimmer control.

2. Tap the top arrow to brighten the lights.

3. Tap the bottom arrow to dim the lights.

4. Press and hold either arrow to make bigger adjustments to illumination.

5. To turn on the dome light, press and hold the Up arrow until the dome light turns on.

6. Press and hold the Down arrow until the dome light goes out again and the light level returns to your desired level.