Q: How do you use the navigation system’s hands-free controls?

How do you use the navigation system’s hands-free controls?

If your car is equipped with a built-in navigation system, there are hands-free controls on your steering wheel that allow you to interact with the car’s nav system without having to take your eyes off the road. Here’s what to do:

1. With the ignition on, press the Talk button.

2. The Talk icon should appear in the center navigation display.

3. Speak your voice command.

4. Press the Talk button again to finalize your command.

Your car’s navigation system manual contains more information about how to use the system.

3. How do you use the navigation system’s hands-free controls?