Q: How do you use the Maintenance Minder™ with the multi-information display?

How do you use the Maintenance Minder™ with the multi-information display?

Your car’s multi-information display gives you access to a lot of information about your vehicle, including the various services and when they’re due. Here’s how you use the Maintenance Minder™ on your car:

1. Turn the key to the on position.

2. Press the menu button

3. Choose vehicle menu

4. Choose vehicle information

5. Press the source button

6. Press the source button a second time

7. Choose maintenance info

8. The oil life should now be displayed as a number ranging from 0 to 100 (%)

3. How do you use the Maintenance Minder™ with the multi-information display?