Q: How do you use the keypad to lock or unlock the doors?

How do you use the keypad to lock or unlock the doors?

A: While the keyless entry keypad on your driv...

While the keyless entry keypad on your driver front door allows you to access the car, you do need to know how to use it. Here’s how:

• Enter your access code and then press 3 and 4 to unlock all the doors and the liftgate.
  • Without entering your access code, press 7 and 8 and then 9 and 0 to lock all the doors and the liftgate.
  • Enter your access code and press the 5 and 6 buttons to open the back glass.

Tips

• Use either the factory access code or your personal access code.

• You only have five seconds to press the second set of numbers after entering your access code.