Q: Q: How do you use the horn?

How do you use the horn?

3. Q: How do you use the horn?

Q: Q: Horn no longer working.

Hi there. There could be several reason why your horn could have stopped working. Did it happen after you washed your car or after it rained? Water sometimes gets in the horn itself and shorts it out. Do you have...

Q: Car has electrical problems and starting issues

My guess is that the problem is with the body control module (BCM). The BCM functions as the power mode master (PMM). In this role, it receives an input from the ignition switch when the key is turned to the...

Q: Transmission 2007 Nissan Altima

Hello - the transmission in your model (RE0F10A) is a Continuously Variable Transmission that was installed in the '07-08 Altima's, and also in some models of the the non-hybrid Nissan Rogue and Sentra those same years. I would not venture...