Q: Q: How do you use the horn?

How do you use the horn?

3. Q: How do you use the horn?

Q: Q: Horn no longer working

Start with checking the fuses, your owners manual will have a diagram explaining where the fuse boxes are and which one is for the horn. If the fuses are good, the issue could be the horn button, wiring to the...

Q: Where is the tpms ecu module located so I can replace?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The TPMS module is located behind the left front wheel well. Beyond the wheel well you will need to locate the first body frame mount, and the module should be fastened to it or...

Q: My car won't accelerate in drive. But will accelerate in park or reverse. The last couple of days. While driving the battery ligh

You may have a defective transmission valve body or the transaxle is bad internally. The manufacturer recommends replacing the valve body assembly first and then the complete transaxle if the problem is still happening. I suggest having you transmission tested...