Q: Q: How do you use the hazard lights?

How do you use the hazard lights?

3. Q: How do you use the hazard lights?

Q: Q: Brake light issue

I would suggest checking first to see if the bulbs need to be replaced. Secondly, check the contacts in the rear tail light sockets. There should be two contacts, one for tail light and one for the brake light. Test...

Q: Car is is idling low, poorly, and is getting bad mpg.

Based upon the symptoms you are describing, it sounds like you may have a faulty camshaft position sensor. The camshaft position sensor is a magnetic sensor that monitors camshaft speed to regulate ignition timing and fuel injection timing. It gathers...

Q: My car is making a whistling sound when I drive

It's likely either an air leak involving the engine intake, an issue with a rotating pulley (typically in the accessory drive "circuit"), brake squeal due to wear indicators contacting the rotors, or possibly wind related noise due to something going...