Q: How do you use the console light?

How do you use the console light?

3. How do you use the console light?

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that all the brake lights share a common ground. They also all utilize the brake lamp switch, so both of these items can be ruled out. The only thing the...

Q: How do I disable the Courtesy Wipe feature?

There is a feature that includes an extra wipe of the windshield wipers after every wash. This feature is called the Courtesy Wipe. To disable the Courtesy Wipe. Press the Setup button until you see the Courtesy Wipe feature....

Q: I have a Nissan Altima 2005 the check engine light has turned on

Hi Mary. Thanks for contacting us today. The check engine light will illuminate when the ECU detects an error and stores a trouble code in the computer. This code will likely direct a mechanic to what is causing the vibration....