Q: Q: How do you use the coat hook?

How do you use the coat hook?

3. Q: How do you use the coat hook?

Q: Theres is a battery sign on dashboard and my steering wheel is hard ti turn especially in reverse

Hello There, This is a commonly known problem in the Fiats. Your car has a power steering system that is electrically powered which is why the steering becomes difficult when the battery is not charging properly. As the system voltage...

Q: Ever since I got my car the speedometer hasen't worked but now everything acts like the car is off while the engine is on.

Hi there. Check the wiring to the gauge cluster and look for any broken or loose ground wires. If there is no wires loose, then check the body ground to the cab and see if its loose. A loose ground...

Q: Car stopped accelerating and started smoking while driving on the highway

Hi There, It depends on the color of the smoke you are referring to as the color of the smoke will mean a few different things. White smoke indicates that you may have an internal engine problem, such as a...