Q: Q: How do you use the childproof door locks?

How do you use the childproof door locks?

3. Q: How do you use the childproof door locks?

Q: How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...

Q: Alarm goes off anytime I try to start car.

Hi there. The key fob may have lost its memory. You can reprogram your key fob to your vehicle by putting the key up to the column and pushing on the lock buttons on the key fob. Then put the...

Q: There's a clank sound in axel area, car won't start suddenly, and power steering fluid seems to spin more than usual.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having several issues at once. You want to start by addressing the starting problem, as it is the most likely to cause issues with other systems in the car. Start...