Q: Q: How do you use the CD/MP3 player?

How do you use the CD/MP3 player?

3. Q: How do you use the CD/MP3 player?

Q: Q: How do I use the dome light?

Your car’s dome light provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, particularly in low-light situations. However, you can adjust its operation so that it works (or doesn’t) when you want it. Here’s how: Locate the dome light....

Q: Q: How do you defog the side windows?

While the front and rear defrost will take care of fog or mist on the front and back glass, you’ll notice that sometimes the side windows fog up as well. Here’s how to defog them: Turn the air conditioner...

Q: Q: How do I use the radio presets?

The radio presets allow you to set favorite radio stations, so that they are easily accessible with the touch of a button. You can set up to six presets for each radio mode (AM, FM1, and FM2). Here’s how to...