Q: How do you use the Category menu on the SIRIUS Radio?

How do you use the Category menu on the SIRIUS Radio?

While you can manually cycle through all the different channels available from SIRIUS Radio, that can be time consuming. Use the Category menu to find the type of entertainment you want. Here’s how to get to the menu and use it when you do:

1. Press Menu when in satellite radio mode.

2. Press the OK button when you see “Category Menu” on the screen.

3. Use the Up and Down arrows to cycle through the categories to find the one you want.

4. Press the OK button when you find the category you prefer.

5. Use the Up and Down arrows to cycle through the channels in the category.

6. Press the OK button to listen to the station and return to the main menu.

Tip

Pressing “Category All” will let you scroll through all categories, as well as all the available channels.

3. How do you use the Category menu on the SIRIUS Radio?