Q: How do you use the ambient lighting?

How do you use the ambient lighting?

If your SUV is equipped with ambient lighting, it provides additional illumination in several different areas, including the foot wells, around the cup holders and more. It can also be customized to the color you want. Here’s how to work the system:

1. Make sure the ignition is on or in the ACC position.

2. Press the control switch (it’s near the floor console).

3. Press the switch to cycle through the various color options. Stop when you’ve found the one you want.

4. Cycle through the colors to turn the ambient lighting off.

Ambient lighting stays on until you turn off the ignition or open one of the front doors (or if the accessory delay time runs out).

3. How do you use the ambient lighting?