Q: Q: How do you use the air conditioner?

How do you use the air conditioner?

3. Q: How do you use the air conditioner?

Q: After replacing instrument cluster a/c clutch will not engage

You may have pulled loose the connector to the a/c controls or if you did not have the battery disconnected blown a fuse. Since the cluster is on the computer network and the a/c is also you should have the...

Q: I have no heat in my Jeep 2014 compass. I beleive I need a new thermostat, but I am not sure. What do you think ?

Hey there. There are small vent doors within the ducting of the of the A/C and heater vents. Sometimes these doors will get stuck open or closed at times depending on how they are controlled. Your model year should have...

Q: Problem transmission/ i have vibration steering wheel

The vibration in your steering wheel at 70 mph indicates the vibration is in the front end of your car. The most common thing is that the tires are out of balance. If any of the tires had any stop...